- Wakefield iPad PD Site
- SDSTE PD Day - Febr. 2012
- Students as Producers (from ICE 2012)
- Getting "Geeky" with Google for Ed (from ICE 2012)
- iCollaborate (from ICE 2012)
- Challenge Based Learning PD site
- A day with South Dakota State Technology Educators
- Apps for Challenge Based Learning (from Punahou Lab School- July 2011)
- iPhysical Education (from NAHPERD October 2011)
- Curated Learning at ISTE 2011 (Philadelphia - June 2011)
- CBL for Educators
- Advanced Google Sites | Google Maps | Even More (Google Days 2011 - Minot, ND)
- Choice, Challenge, & Change: Critical Components for Classrooms Today (NNNC STI June 2011)
- Google Sites | Google Maps | Google Workshop for Educators, Minot, ND, June 8-9, 2010
- Managing the Modern Classroom (ISTE - Denver 2010)
- Remix (ISTE - Denver 2010)
- Mac BootCamp (Fairbury Public Schools, Nov. 2010)
- Summer Technology Institute, ESUs #1, 2, 7, 8, 17- June 3, 2010
- Rising to the Challenge: Promoting Collaboration in the 1:1 Classroom (NETA Conference, April 2010)
- Call to Action: Challenge Based Learning in Action (Apple Education Leadership Summit - April 2010 - Dallas, TX)
- 10 minutes of Challenge Based Learning
- iLife '09 Applications in the Classroom (USD 444, Little River, Kansas - Dec. 09)
- A Journey in Learning (Apple LLI at OHS - Nov. 09)
- Bedford Public Schools 1:1 Kickoff Workshop (Bedford, IA - Aug. 09)
- Why 1:1? (Presented to various School Boards, etc. considering 1:1)
- Turning up the HEAT: Advanced SMART Board integration (NECC 09 - July 09) ***"BEST OF NECC" award for 2009! Presenter was outstanding. So much info. Loved her energy, innovative ideas, and enthusiasm. Would attend any of her presentations. One of the best workshops I've attended over the last five years.
- Teach42Morrow (ESU #11 Workshop - June 09)
- Ten Quick and Easy Tips for Integrating SMART Boards
- Rising to the Challenge- CBL at O'Neill Public Schoools (with Deb Barelmann) (NETA 09)
Enthusiastic and Innovative. This project takes learning to a different level.
- iCollaborate (NETA 09)
Katie Morrow's iCollaborate session was absolutely awesome! It was packed full of inventive ideas. In fact, she probably could have spent a couple of days on them. I would love to attend a more in depth session to see exactly how she manages some of her many projects!
- Transform your Classroom into a Classroom of Tomorrow (with fellow ADEs: Joanna Seymour, Therese Laux, and Ross Abels) (NETA 09)
They had a great message to share and others should hear it.
- iWork: Productivity and Projects (NETA 09)
- OPS 24/7 Learning Journey (Des Moines, IA at Apple 1:1 Seminar)
Really enjoyed your preso Friday. Will have to connect with you in the future; O'Neill = great model for IA's rural schools.
- Challenge Based Learning (Doane College at Apple 1:1 Seminar)
- Build a PLN with 21st Century Tools (with Michelle Bourgeois and Colleen Glaude FETC- Jan 09)
- 21st Century Learning Leadership Institute at O'Neill Public Schools (Dec. 08)
- SMART Boards in Education Workshop Wiki
Join in the community!
- Anatomy of a Technology Integration Specialist (Sept. 08 ~ ESU #10)
- OPS 24/7 Learning Update (Sept. 08 ~ O'Neill Rotary Club)
- A Day in the Life of an OHS Student (Aug. 08 ~ 24/7 Learning Boot Camp)
- A Journey in Learning (June '08 ~ ESUs 1 & 8 Administrators Retreat)
- Spreading the Fire (Jan. '08 ~ ESU 11 Tech Visioning Night)